I wanted to share some industry updates and an exciting new travel opportunity!
Are you looking to travel in the first quarter of 2021 and haven’t bought your plane ticket yet? Consider traveling on Delta Airlines, as they will continue to block the middle seat on their flights through the end of March.
Looking to add a cruise to your future travel plans? Many cruise lines have opened schedules through 2022 and a few into 2023. Is Alaska on your bucket list? 2022 Alaska schedules have just opened for sale and now is the time to book!
Want to cruise with confidence? Royal Caribbean has extended its popular Cruise with Confidence policy to allow cancellations up to 48 hours in exchange for a 100% future cruise credit, when booking on or before January 31, 2021 for sailings through April 30, 2022.
Are you a fan of Celebrity Cruises? As of November 17th, they have added unlimited alcoholic beverages and sodas, unlimited WiFi and daily gratuities to all cruise fares. This will make your cruise experience a bit more inclusive and a less expensive bill post cruise!
The most exciting news that I have to share is that the Rocky Mountaineer is coming to the United States! If you aren't familiar with the Rocky Mountaineer, they are a luxury train service that has been in the Canadian Rockies for the last 30 years. Beginning in August 2021, they will be offering an introductory package in the US for ten weeks.
Here are some highlights:
- The route will begin in Denver and end in Moab with an overnight stay in Glenwood Springs, CO. Enjoy breathtaking views as you travel through vast canyons, inspiring deserts and view the enchanting hoo-doos in red rock country.
- Packages will include a full day of train travel in luxury glass dome coaches from Denver to Glenwood Springs and another half day to Moab the following day. There are also a variety of accommodation options to choose from in Denver, Glenwood Springs and Moab.
- Gourmet meals and alcoholic beverages are included during the rail travel.
- There will be additional itinerary options that will include self-drive options and other nearby National Parks.
- See the photos below, which highlight the route map, a preview of the train car and interior of the train car.
If you are ready to start planning your next bucket list adventure, please reach out to discuss. I am hopeful to see travel return to a little more of a normal state in 2021.
Until next time!