Every week as I write my to-do list for the week ahead, I always include blog somewhere near the bottom. As the last few months have flown by I have yet to make it to the point in my to-do list to complete this task. While being busy is a great problem to have, I also have the desire to share travel information and what has been going on in the office here.
So here are a few updates to share.....
- Our annual trip to see Glorious Christmas Nights in Richmond is now on the promotions page.
- Last month I was invited to join the Better Business Bureau as an accredited business. What an honor for my small business to be selected for this recognition.
- Sales for our 2018 English and Scottish Discovery group trip are in full swing. Space is starting to become limited for this trip. Full details are on the promotion page and you don't want to miss this bucket list experience!
- I am already pondering ideas for our 2019 group trip. If there is something at the top of your bucket list, I am always interested in suggestions.
- Now is the best time to be thinking about spring break and summer 2018 vacations. Don't wait until the last minute to lock in the best rates and availability.
As we jump into Fall, get out there and enjoy this beautiful season!
Until next time....Courtney