In Miami, we were guests of MSC Cruises for the naming ceremony of the MSC Seaside. I'll provide a full recap of the ship and naming ceremony in a separate post once we have had time to download photos from our cameras.
The week after Christmas always has me thinking of the new year ahead and all there is to come. Currently, at the top of my things to come list is a remodeled office! Mike graciously offered to re-paint my office and once that is complete I can't wait to hang some new artwork. I think this will be a great way to chase away some winter blues! I look forward to hosting clients in the office again soon!
A few updates to share:
- Our 2018 English and Scottish Discovery Tour still has space available. This is an exclusive nine night tour through Scotland and England. Don't miss this bucket list adventure!
- I have put together a day trip in April 2018 to tour the new Museum of the Bible in Washington, DC. This will be a fun filled day exploring the museum along with some free time to explore the National Mall.
- Spring break vacations are only three short months away. If you haven't made plans but want to get away during this busy travel time don't delay. Call or email me for help in planning.
- January begins wave season, which is one of the best times for cruise deals. If cruising is part of your 2018 or 2019 travel plans book early to ensure the best prices, best cabins and extra amenities.
- Thank you for making 2017 my best year yet! I am grateful for the continued support and referrals that are sent my way on a regular basis.
Wishing you a wonderful New Year ahead!
Cheer! Courtney and Mike